Burghfield FC takes its responsibilities very seriously towards operating a safe environment for all of its players, officials and supporters and those of our visiting organisations. It is, therefore, imperative that the right person joins the club as we continue to pave the way for more success.
The Club Welfare Officer ensures that the club operates a safe, child friendly environment and promotes good practice in line with the club's Child Protection Policy.
To be successful in the role we would expect the volunteer to meet the below requirements:
- Experience of dealing or working with young people
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding children issues
- Good communicator in a variety or situations with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to handle confidential information sensitively with integrity
- Willingness to attend in-service training facilitated by The FA or the local County FA
- Attend Monthly Burghfield FC Committee Meetings
If you, or anyone you know, is interested, please contact Burghfield FC Chairman - Keith Curtis.
Updated 18:24 - 27 Mar 2019 by James Randall