We have been asking players and coaches from within the club 11 quickfire questions as we get to know a little more about them. Left-back James McClellan is next up to feature..
1. Nickname? Macca
2. Occupation? Accountant
3. Boyhood club? Chelsea
4. Favourite player growing up? Super Frankie Lampard
5. Favourite holiday destination? Magaluf
6. Favourite pizza topping? Dominos BBQ pizza
7. Favourite post match drink? A nice cold, fruity cider
8. Favourite TV show or film? Peaky Blinders
9. Favourite away ground? Craven Cottage
10. Something not many people know about you? I am a qualified football referree.
11. Which player or coach would be your phone a friend on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Anybody but Stroudy... would probably have to be Cooky.
Keep an eye on our website and social media accounts throughout the season as we will be asking questions to more of our players and coaches to find out a little more about them.