We have been asking players and coaches from within the club 11 quickfire questions as we get to know a little more about them. Saturday Reserves striker, Martin Abery, is next up to feature..
1. Nickname? Abs or Marty
2. Occupation? Operation Support Manager
3. Boyhood club? Arsenal
4. Favourite player growing up? Dennis Bergkamp
5. Favourite holiday destination? Hawaii
6. Favourite pizza topping? BBQ chicken
7. Favourite post match drink? Spiced rum and coke
8. Favourite TV show or film? Only Fools & Horses
9. Favourite away ground? Camp Nou. Played at is Borehamwood FC.
10. Something not many people know about you? There is not a lot that people don't know, I'm like an open book. When I was a young lad I met with royal family..
11. Which player or coach would be your phone a friend on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? I have picked the Chairman, Mr Bish. He is filled with useful and useless information, so probably my best bet to get a million. If not, I'm sure we would have a laugh on national TV as I'm pretty sure he will tell one of his terrible jokes..
Keep an eye on our website and social media accounts throughout the season as we will be asking questions to more of our players and coaches to find out a little more about them.