Burghfield FC takes its responsibilities very seriously towards operating a safe environment for all of its players, officials and supporters and those of our visiting organisations. It is, therefore, imperative that the right person joins the club as we continue to pave the way for more success.
The key parts of the role include:
- Management of the pathway of players from youth into adult football
- Promotion of the player development in both adult and youth teams
- Work with Head of Age Groups and Team Managers to identify issues and opportunities for development within their team
- Working with the Berks & Bucks FA to ensure the club carries out the annual health check
- Book training courses and ensure all participants sign appropriate club agreements
- Attend monthly committee meetings
You will be fully supported in your role by the other committee members and this is a brilliant opportunity for anyone who has a passion in football development.
If you, or anyone you know, is interested, please contact Burghfield FC Chairman - Keith Curtis
Updated 14:02 - 23 Jan 2019 by James Randall