To Commemorate our 30-Year Anniversary We Are Having This Year’s Presentation Day at The Madjeski Stadium on Saturday 22nd June
- Committee - Committee Shirts and Trousers
- Coaches - Coaching Jumpers and Trousers
- Players - Match Day Kit (along with a drink as they are not provided at the venue)
- 9.00am to 9.15am - Committee Members to arrive with trophies to set up
- 9.30am - Players arrive and meet by the Reading Football Club shop
- 9.45am - Taken to the Princess Room and to be seated
- 10.00am - Presentation Day will commence
All players in their respective age groups when announced are to come up to the Chairman & Vice Chairman at the medal and trophy table and receive their medals/trophies.
After each age group has received their trophies, they will go to one corner of the room and have group shot photos.
Each age group in rotation will then be presented with their respective Managers Player and Outstanding Contribution Awards up to Under 11. Under 12 and above will also receive their respective Players Player of the Year Award.
Presentation Party will then present all 4 Club Trophies
- Peter Gillis Memorial Trophy
- Presidents Cup
- Team of The Year
- Sue Bradley Trophy
On completion of the Presentation we will be escorted into the ground where we are aiming to get a “Whole Club” group photo in the stands with the Burghfield FC banner in the background. After all this has taken place we will be taken back to the room or escorted from the stadium.
Presentation Day should be completed by 11.45am at the latest.