We have been asking players and coaches from within the club 11 quickfire questions as we get to know a little more about them. Next up is mens goalkeeper/midfielder, Iain McCulley.
1. Nickname? Muc / Mucca
2. Occupation? Recruitment Consultant
3. Boyhood club? Burghfield
4. Favourite player growing up? Harry Kewell
5. Favourite holiday destination? Cancun
6. Favourite pizza topping? Pepperoni
7. Favourite post match drink? Moretti / Any beer!
8. Favourite TV show or film? Prison Break or Power
9. Favourite away ground? Madejski..
10. Something not many people know about you? I once trained with Ben Foster. And I saved a penalty in the recent BFC cup final... but I don't really like to talk about either...
11. Which player or coach would be your phone a friend on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Definitely Mark Kirwan (Mario) - absolute fountain on knowledge.
Keep an eye on our website and social media accounts throughout the season as we will be asking questions to more of our players and coaches to find out a little more about them.