We have been asking players and coaches from within the club 11 quickfire questions as we get to know a little more about them. Sunday First Team manager and club Vice-Chairman, Liam Gills, is next up to feature..
1. Nickname? Gilly, Gills, Luke Shaw
2. Occupation? Sell balls for mice as Bish would say.
3. Boyhood club? The Royals
4. Favourite player growing up? Nicky Shorey for Reading. But loved watching Matt Le Tissier from a distance - what a player.
5. Favourite holiday destination? The wife will kill me if I don't say Jamaica, but the BFC 2011 squad trip to Magaluf was legendary.
6. Favourite pizza topping? 'All the meats'
7. Favourite post match drink? Estrella from the Tilehurst Charity Cup
8. Favourite TV show or film? Can rewatch any Inbetweeners episode and still laugh.
9. Favourite away ground? Craven Cottage - mainly for the journey there and pubs in Putney.
10. Something not many people know about you? I started out as a striker, although I must have left my shooting abilities in the U7s.
11. Which player or coach would be your phone a friend on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Chris Smalley as he is a fountain of useless knowledge. Also, did you know he has played in the FA Cup?
Keep an eye on our website and social media accounts throughout the season as we will be asking questions to more of our players and coaches to find out a little more about them.